A New product idea refers to the idea of proposing new products. And new products inventions.
best new product ideas
I will show you a new product idea and development process to create new ideas and thoughts on how many people are very interested in your business ideas for the most important things are going through a lot of things that are the best way for you guys can make it happen so if you are a good idea for a few things to get the best thing and you can also make a new product
Within the eyes of many human beings, ideas are unpredictable, often the uncanny colors are. Therefore, some people classify ideas as unmeasurable, unpredictable, and unreliable. We refer thoughts to as "ideas." however, psychologists trust that although the produced concept is in a "mild flash" manner, there is an extended-brewing manner earlier than this, and it has produced plenty of theories explaining the idea from unique angles because of this
New product ideation method
1). Product attribute arrangement method:-
- Arrange the attributes of existing products one by one, and then explore ways to improve a certain attribute.
2). Forced relationship method:-
- List several different products, connect them, and generate new ideas. And the fact is a great idea and we can get it done.
3). Polygonal analysis method:-
- Abstract the important attributes of the product, and then analyze each attribute specifically to form a new idea.
4). Problem analysis method:-
- Analyze the problems in using products by customers and form new ideas.
- A group of people discuss, speak freely at the meeting, motivate and inspire each other, and form more and better ideas.
6). The solicitation of opinions method:-
- Through questionnaire surveys, seminars, and other methods to understand customer needs, solicit opinions from scientific and technical personnel, inventors, etc, to form ideas.
Ways to influence new product ideas
Motivation is the prerequisite for generating ideas
- In order to get product ideas, people must first have a subjective motivation. This is an indispensable prerequisite for the production of an idea. As the original creators of product development, they all start from when they want to solve the inconvenience of existing products or when certain needs not effectively met.
Knowledge, experience, and basis for creativity
- Professional theoretical knowledge, professional theoretical knowledge of other disciplines, practical experience formed by work experience, and accumulation of relevant environmental information are important foundations for creativity. This is also the fundamental reason most creatives are well-educated. IQ level is another important basis for generating creativity. People who are slow to respond, cling to the rules, and full of bookishness cannot have any creativity.
Mastering creative methods and skills are the key to creativity
- Under the same conditions, whether creatives can flexibly and skillfully use creative methods will have a decisive influence on the generation of ideas, which is the key to the success of ideas. if you master the creative method, sometimes you don't have to think hard, but you can also produce excellent creativity and achieve the effect of getting twice the result with half the effort.
Evaluation of new product ideas
- We should not understand this analysis and evaluation as a well simple activity, but as a process or process, and as a system.
- After clarifying the purpose and dilemma of the new product idea screening, it is necessary to conduct a specific analysis and evaluation of the new product idea.
what is Screening of new product ideas
Purpose of screening
- The screening of new product ideas is using a series of evaluation criteria to compare and judge various ideas and find the most promising ideas.
- The Weigh costs, potential advantages, and risks of each proposal find and abandon bad ideas as soon as possible, identify ideas that are likely to succeed, and prevent misunderstandings and misuses throughout the screening process.
- The screening process is conducive to revising and perfecting the original ideas.
- Screening can promote cross-functional contacts and exchanges. When scoring original ideas, the evaluators must tell their own criteria and reasons.
Principles of Screening
Principle of analysis.
This is the criterion that new product ideas must first meet, new product ideas must be technically, economically, and legally policy workable.
The principle of effectiveness.
Conduct market research on new product ideas, and make judgments on market potential, capital yield, profitability, etc. based on the results of market research, to see whether the new ideas can bring economic benefits to the enterprise.
The principle of adaptability.
New product ideas must be compatible with the company’s existing research and development forces, production forces, sales forces, and customer needs, and consistent with the company’s long-term goals. Adaptability is the guarantee for the smooth implementation of new product ideas.
Establish a screening team
- If the screening of creativity is carrying out by one person, the possibility of subjective error is very high.
- By establishing or temporarily setting up a screening team, you can effectively reduce decision-making errors.
- The team members are compos of experts in marketing, finance, technology, management, etc. In a selection of candidates, it is necessary to consider not only the departments they represent but also their scoring ability and personality characteristics so that the screeners can complement each other's personalities, which is conducive to the scientific nature of the screening.
- When investigating the scoring ability of the evaluators, some companies first screen the scorers,
- The scores of all candidates to be selected, and remove those who have too low scores.
- Unless it is a small company dedicated to business, executive leaders, and those who present proposals should refrain from engaging in the collection of ideas so that their words do not affect the opinions of others. The selection of scorers must be cautious, which will directly affect the success or failure of new product development.