The best idea is Home wardrobe design for the most important things are going through the process is not complex. In a small space how you can manage your all stuff. If you store a big separate wardrobe, then you will face the issue of space. That's why some smart people are going for wardrobe design in the wall.
Here I am going to share 15 best wardrobe design ideas. They will help you to give more space for your bedroom. I am a designing expert guy, So I researched more than 1000+ wardrobe design. And finalized few best and amazing designs for you.
15 Best Wardrobe Design Ideas
Before we start design ideas, keep some important things in your mind.
Inventory of all clothes, closet storage is convenient
- The indomitable wardrobe seems to have a large number of wardrobe storage functions, but if the internal level is not made according to the actual needs, no matter how many shelf hangers are designed and the cabinet body is large, the wardrobe storage is of no use.
- On the contrary, the wardrobe storage only needs the internal design. It’s good. Even if the cabinet is not large.
- The storage space of the closet can be fully utilized to maximize the effect. Therefore, before designing the cabinet of the closet storage, you must check your own clothes in order to design something that is practical for practical use. Wardrobe storage cabinet.
Wardrobe Storage Is Divided Into Areas, And Storage Is More Intuitive
- The wardrobe storage applications inside the wardrobe are actually very diverse.
- There can be hanging, shallow drawing, deep drawing, laminates, pull baskets, etc.
- The planning of the wardrobe storage depends on the attributes of the homeowner’s clothes.
How much is folded? How much is hanging Need to store bedding?
- Need to store shoes and bags? Know the type of clothes you have, you can divide the wardrobe storage area according to the number of clothes and the frequency of use.
Use The Human Body Scale And Frequency Of Use To Divide The Storage Size Of The Wardrobe
- How to design the wardrobe storage is the best to hold and store well, depending on where the clothes are placed in the cabinet. Using the "human body scale" to follow the "frequency of use", it is natural to find the most convenient placement of the wardrobe storage.
- The tops that are often worn-the closet storage should be placed at the easiest height. Taking the range of the body as an example, it is approximately the visual height (height x 0.9).
- Commonly worn underwear and socks-because they are placed in a drawer or pull basket in the closet, they should not be higher than the visual height.
- Trousers, lower body clothing-the height of your fingertips (height x 0.4) is the most intuitive when you put them down in your hand.
- Overcoats and long clothes-considering the needs of general body length, it is best to put them in the closet at a position above the visual height of storage.
- As for "clothes that are worn occasionally and rarely" can be stored in the lower wardrobe, and bedding that is bulky and only used a few times a year can be placed at the top or bottom.
The Depth Of The Closet And The Design Of The Door Will Affect The Convenience Of Closet Storage
- In addition to space, the depth of the wardrobe storage cabinet depends on the material and shoulder width.
- For a side hanging storage cabinet, the inner diameter must be at least 58~60 cm wide to avoid the dilemma that the door cannot be closed when the wardrobe is stored.
- If there is no door piece in the wardrobe storage and changing space, only 55 cm. Generally speaking, the cabinet door can have the effect of concealing the clutter, but when the open and closed-door is used.
- The space width when the door is fully opened should be reserved in the front. If the width is insufficient, the left and right sliding door can be used, but the sliding door cabinet needs to be Increase the depth to make the track design.
Simplified Wardrobe Storage Design, More Diverse Applications
- The various wardrobe storage methods are nothing more than to help the clothes to be sorted and organized.
- However, the format of the wardrobe storage is too complicated, which often increases the complexity of storage.
- When planning the storage of the wardrobe.
you can retain some flexibility.
- such as stacking area settings. The height of the shelves can be adjusted flexibly, the addition of movable booms and the storage of baskets in the bottom space can all improve the efficiency of the storage space in the wardrobe.
Wardrobe Storage Coup 1: Penetrating Material Door, Find Clothes Quickly And Accurately
- To put your clothes away and take them away, the first step is of course to abandon the closed doors! Using penetrating materials.
- such as glass or iron mesh as the sliding door of the cabinet, not only can avoid the pressure that is easily formed by the high cabinet design of general wardrobes.
- The clothes that are hung or neatly stacked can actually create richness for the room.
- What a look! If appropriate lamps are installed, it will be more convenient to find clothes. As for those private objects that you don't want to be seen at a glance, just put them in a drawer.
Wardrobe Storage Coup 2: Transparent Grid Storage, Find Accessories More Quickly
- In addition to trousers and skirts, if you want to go out stylishly, jewelry, watches, belts, ties, and other accessories must be indispensable.
- you can choose the right collocation for the first time, and all the exquisite items are better. Orderly! At this time, the grid-like storage design has become the best weapon.
- If there is enough space, the middle island cabinet with glass inlaid on the top and sliding storage compartment on the bottom can create a boutique-like experience for the dressing time.
Wardrobe Storage Coup 3: All Kinds Of Small Things Hang Out More Beautiful
- In the past, most people hid the clothes behind the cabinet door because they didn't classify them properly or put them in place. For a space with a design bias towards a simple style, displaying all kinds of clothes can just achieve a decorative effect.
- For example, in the bedroom in the first case below, the designer planned a whole hole on the back wall of the bedside to hang the owner's hat, and the wall instantly became super personalized.
- The second case is also very cool. Hang the whole family's clothing on the open aisle outside the glass partition wall of the room with a hanging hanger. I believe that the trouble of not finding clothes will never happen again.
Wardrobe Storage Coup 4: Open Design At a Glance
- If there is no doubt about the dusty space, then using a wardrobe without cabinet doors or an open simple shelf will be the fastest way to find the storage method of clothes.
- It can also resolve the heavy feeling brought by the large-area cabinet wall.
- If you are worried about getting dusty or want to keep your visual sense of simplicity, you can also use a clothes rail outside the cabinet as shown in the second picture.
- hang up the clothes that you want to change the next day in advance. It is also very convenient.
You can connect with us on Instagram!